Saturday, March 21, 2009

Another succesful trip to the Asian Grocery!

Firstly, this yummy vanilla iced-tea drink which I got from the fridge-section. Had it b4, and it's nommy! Tastes kinda like vanilla milk...

Next, this odd thing from the freezer section. Simply reads "daifuku".

Ingredients on the back look dubious.
It's like a semi-hard white dumpling with a coating of flour. Cold, filled with a foury, pastey, sweet red-bean thing. Not sure bout this one folks. Eat with caution.



Haven't tried these - they're for a party tonight. Green tea cookies! Look like green shortbread. No information/explanation on pack. Will let you know!

These, I have to admit, I ate lots of in Vietnam - they're like a squishy little brick of soft toffee, with peanuts and sesame seeds in it. YUM!!! Highly recommended.
And finally, just a little pic of my local library to finish off. Who wouldn't love a library which looks like this at the height of summer outside... I <3 my library! ^^)

No comments: